Monday, July 16, 2012

Goldie Leaves Big Brother Africa

After a relatively long stint at Big Brother Africa (68 days), Nigerian singer Goldie was evicted this past sunday on the weekly eviction show.
Goldie was in tears as she made her final speech, and had said this before she was evicted “ I would have wanted itto be different. I don’t think I will make it. I pray I do, but for some reason, I know I won’t make it ”
She left the house without giving prezzo, who she had an interesting relationship with a hug.
In tears she told I.K. Osakioduwa when she found out she was nominated for eviction by Ghanaian Keitta ” I just felt because we were both from West Africaand we thought we had an understanding. I cooked for Keitta everyday, I helped make his hair ”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goldie was extremely selfish and naive. Nigeria, Ghana relations should have been her passion and not some east African who has no respect for West Africans. She swapped Keita for Prezzo with no thought for West Africa, what did she expect. He was also totally wounded and felt he was on his own when it comes to Goldie. She displayed acute stupidity.

Anonymous said...

Goldie's infatuation with Prezzo was her own undoing! She lost her mind, soul and direction. Was she for love or for the game and cash? She lost the plot from day one when she fell in lust! She forgot she is from West Africa and quickly saved her East African lover and replaced with her west African brother. Replacement is far worse than nomination. She should stop displaying her stupidity and vote for Keita.